Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

So Tired Of WINTER!

Ugh...sleet and freezing rain last night made for a cold and slippery morning. Not fun. Temperatures were in the 50's last week! WTF? And now we are supposed to get 6 inches of snow tonight? I'm so over this winter and cold! I want it to be sunny and warm so we can go out and play! :) I suppose that time will come soon.

Miss Lexi is sitting in her chair finishing her lunch before nap time...and just threw her last piece of chicken on the floor. What a bug! haha...it's a good thing she's cute! But boy is she growing fast! She will be 15 months old on Saturday. Her next doctor's appointment isn't until mid-March though. I can't wait to see the difference since her 12 month appointment! I think she's grown about 3 inches! Well, maybe not 3, but it sure seems that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment