Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day after the Superbowl

So, my Steelers lost last night...I'm ok with it though. They didn't start out playing Superbowl quality football. If they hadn't had 3 turnovers (all of which GB scored on) and so many penalties, they would have won the game easy. I was happy to see what I call the "3rd Quarter Steelers" come out to play! They are always so strong in the 3rd...that's where the game really started.

On to other things. I have to share this! When I fed my daughter lunch yesterday, she was eating her chicken nuggets one minute, and the next...well, you'll see!



I got my IC's from Amazon in the mail yesterday, but I won't be starting to test for about 3 weeks. Lame. I hate these long cycles! Not only does it cut my chances of concieving throughout the year by 25%, but I don't think I have a very strong ovulation either. I honestly can't wait to start Clomid again in April (hopefully). I took it for 6 cycles when I was trying to get pregnant the first time. It didn't work, but when I moved on to Femara, I finally got my BFP!  But even with all the hot flashes and other side effects, I have a feeling it will work this time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment