Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Amazing

I went to lunch yesterday with a friend of mine from high school who just had her little boy 2 weeks ago. He slept the entire time we were out, and it just got me thinking how incredible and amazing the journey is a baby goes through. My daughter will be 15 months old on the 26th, and she was sitting at the table with us, eating regular food, talking and squirming as usual. But just 14 months ago, she would have been in her car seat, sleeping the whole time. So many milestones in those few months! Rolling over, babbling, crawling, laughing, standing, talking, walking, jumping and even running now! It seems like everyday brings something new that she didn't do yesterday. Which is probably true. A new word, or a new shape she figured out, a few more steps while running before she falls down. It all happens almost without notice. Children are truly amazing little people!

M and I really want another baby, and I wish I had more frequent updates on our TTC journey. Right now, therer is just reallu nothing to tell. I may be on day 17, but I am still most likely two weeks or so from ovulation. The wait is sometimes almost unbearable. It's worse than the two week wait after ovulation. At least then I can start all over. However, I still want to try to be optimistic, so I am trying to keep myself busy to keep my mind off of the wait. Today, I think, will include a trip to the store, and maybe some more Harry Potter tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment