Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Can't. Wait. For. Spring.

I woke up this morning and checked my phone...it said it was -8 degrees! Now, usually I would frown upon people adding letters to their words for emphasis, but it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cold!! My house is freezing, I can't go anywhere because I don't want to take Lexi out in this cold of weather. So frustrating.  I cannot wait until the temperature hits 50 or so! I want to be outside! I want to go for a walk, take Lexi to the park, anything to get out of this house! I need me some Spring!

I think I just need February to be over with altogether. It's such a bland month anyways. Nothing good happens in February. It's always just cold and miserable. Boy am I a Debbie Downer today...

Maybe I'll come back later if I have something more positive to say! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment