Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Finally ovulating!....maybe??

Yesterday was cd30, and after taking opk's for about 20 days and getting a bunch of negatives, I finally got a positive yesterday. I think. Sometimes they are so hard to read. I should have gone out to get a digital, but I figured that I was charting my temps anyway, so it wasn't a big deal. Then I got curious a few hours later. So I took another test, and it was clearly negative. Grrrr...ok. Fine. So I just figured I would test later today (which I probably still will), but I wake up this morning to a .4+ degree temp spike! So I will have to wait a few days to know for sure, but I think maybe I did still ovulate yesterday and maybe I just caught the end of my surge. Must have been a short one :-/. At least we have awesome timing if I did O yesterday!

If this cycle is a bust, I have one more cycle to get through before I can move on. I made an appointment with my OB for April 18th for a consult. I should be able to start the clomid when the cycle after that gets going. End of April maybe??

No comments:

Post a Comment