Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

New Hair, New Hobby (knitting!), and a FFFC

Got a new haircut today. Don't mind my face. I look horrible, and the one little wave on the left looks funny in this pic, but I actually like the cut!! Kind of lifted my funky mood a bit today.

So yesterday, I decided I was going to teach myself how to knit. I bought some needles and yarn and a book....and got nowhere. So I popped online to YouTube. Tada!! I figured out how to cast on in about 30 seconds. Easy as pie. Next I needed to learn how to actually knit. Again to the book. No luck. Back on YouTube. Tada! I know how to knit!! Not perfectly, but I'm getting the hang of it. So when I wanted to learn the purl stitch, I just went right to YouTube. Figured it out pretty quick!! Now I just need to figure out what to do with these stitches. I start with about 25 cast on stitches, and soon I have 50 or so loops on my needle! I'm afraid if I just keep going it won't fit on my needles anymore! I still have to learn what to do with them.

As for TTC this cycle (ha! I almost put 'this month'. As if...) it's not looking pretty. Here I am on cd 40, with no clear signs of ovulation, and no AF. Boo. I am half hoping I make it to cd60 with no AF so I can just pop some provera and get started on the clomid sooner than later. I guess that's my FFFC today.

No comments:

Post a Comment