Search This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2011

To go nuts, or not to go nuts. That is the question.

Well...cycle 1 was a bust. CD1 sucked pretty bad, mostly because I drove myself crazy on FF. I actually spent an amount of time I am too embarrassed to admit browsing through other charts that looked similar to mine to see how many of them ended up as pregnancy charts. And I peed on more sticks than I care to admit. But now I'm CD6 of cycle 2 and have already taken 2 doses of 100mg Clomid; 3 more to go. I might just go without temping after I get my CHs, just so I can't drive myself nuts this time. But I also might not be able to resist...

Yesterday I threw a Scentsy party at my house. I had a bunch of yummy snack foods, and a good group of ladies who bought a bunch of stuff! Haha, so that means, I get a lot of free stuff! Awesome! I love this stuff though, it smells so good! But my husband decided that yesterday would be a great day to do yard work, and redo the mulch beds in front and on the side of the house...right by the windows in the living room, where my party was being held. Him and my BIL and step-nephews were working the whole time, making all kinds of noise and trampling dirt and mud in and out of the house when they needed to go to the bathroom or something. Grrrr....I don't think he knows how much time I actually spent cleaning yesterday to make this house presentable. However, the kids that were here all made a pretty good mess too! I just don't mind cleaning up after them as much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment