Search This Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Great day! And I'm still here...

Had a great day, not what I expected at all from Judgement Day!! Sorry crazy familyradio.com guy. I think you were wrong. Again. I wonder what your day will be like tomorrow?

Anyway, I went to see my friend and her little boy and we went out to eat and to a pier, and then to a merry-go-round museum! A loved riding the carousel! We just sat on the bench, but she was smiling the whole time!

The day was fun, but I got a little sunburned on my shoulders :( But it was the little guy's birthday and we had a good time. The only other downside was that they were doing free boat rides, with 75 people at a time, and we missed the 2:00 ride, and we got in line for the final ride at 3:00 and we were numbers 76, 77, 78 and 79 :( What luck. The poor guy was heartbroken!

Well...TTC wise, I am 10 dpo today and I broke down and tested this morning. I am all out of ICs, but I bought some tests at DG the other day so I used one of those. I thought I maybe saw a faint line, but I didn't want to make myself crazy over it, since I'm only 10dpo. I think I will test again Monday and hope for a clearer line.

No comments:

Post a Comment