Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Well I had a crazy few days this past weekend!! It started on Thursday for me. I took my sister to a conference she had in Toledo, and drove her car to Berrien Springs, MI to visit my SIL and BIL and my neice and nephew, all with A in tow, of course. It's only about a 3 hour drive or so, so it wasn't terrible. Friday morning, SIL, A and I drove to Michigan City, IN and caught the train to Chicago! SIL had a doctor's appointment, but we got to walk around Michigan Ave. quite a bit before the weather turned aweful! It was only in the high 30's and rainy and WINDY! Yeah, yeah...I know...Windy City. But that's not why it's called that. It's actually from it's politicians being full of hot air, perhaps like some of our current politicians who hail from the Chicago area...but I digress.

In the meantime, while we were on the train to Chicago, my sister went in to be induced with her 3rd child, and 3rd boy! :) He was born while we were on the train back to Michigan City. I left early in the morning for the drive back to Toledo. I got to meet little Bentley who weighed 6 lbs 2 oz, and was 22 (!!) inches long! He's amazing! I will try to add pics later.

On to IF things: I am currently on cd21, 7dpo, and my temps are staying well above the normal for me! I don't recall having any temps above 98 degrees, and yesterday and today were both 98.04. I don't really think it means anything at this point, since I'm only 7dpo, but it's exciting nonetheless.

Familywise, I spent much of last night cleaning eye goop out of A's eyes, and she woke up this morning with her eyes swollen and crusty :( Not Fun. I am waiting for the doctor's office to open up so I can call and get her in. At least she is still in relatively good spirits. She just looks miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment